Website Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the DoBeDo website, owned and operated by DoBeDo Projects Ltd, a company registered in England under number 11676187, with its registered office at Aissela, 46 High Street, Esher, Surrey, England, KT10 9QY ("DoBeDo" / "we" / "us" / "our"). Your access to, use of and interaction with the website, and any mobile applications which may be operated by DoBeDo (all "the Website"), is in each case at all times subject to these terms and conditions and you are also subject to other terms and conditions and matters referenced or set out below and as may be applicable to you (all "the Terms"):
- Our [Sales Terms & Conditions], and [Delivery & Returns Policy];
- Our [Membership Terms & Conditions], arising from signing-up to our newsletter and other communications, and entitling you to certain benefits of membership;
- Notices identified as such within the Website and elsewhere, including our express reservation of ours and other parties' rights in intellectual property. You may not make any use of our property outside activities permitted by these Terms other than with our express prior written consent (which we are not obliged to give).
- If your access to and use of the Website involves your use of any device or of embedded or linked third-party applications or services (for example, other platforms, or services like YouTube, the Apple Store or Google Play Store) then it your sole responsibility to comply with all applicable terms. Any device and/or internet or other service used by you in accessing and using the Website is entirely a matter of your own choice, responsibility and risk.
- You accept the Terms in accessing and using the Website, and if you do not accept these Terms navigate no further and leave the Website.
- No reliance should be placed on any content in relation to your decision-making other than in respect of placing a purchase order (subject to the Sales Terms and Conditions). We aim to maintain accurate and up-to-date information within the Website, but no assurances or guarantees are offered. We reserve our right to change any aspect of the Website at any time, including taking it down temporarily or permanently. We accept no responsibility for nor do we recommend or endorse any other website or third-party application to which a link may be provided.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Website, and all content, including and not limited to the Website's design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected are owned by or licensed to DoBeDo. All rights are reserved. Anything which you may contribute to the Website, whether by way of comment, posting or other activity and the product thereof shall at all time form part of our intellectual property save as the context may admit or as we may agree otherwise in writing.
- You warrant that your access to and use of the Website will be solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed other than where the context expressly permits otherwise (e.g. in the case of content offered for download on the terms stated).
- The Website is maintained and access is offered "as seen" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. DoBeDo does not warrant or claim the Website will be of satisfactory quality, fit for a particular purpose, non-infringing, compatible with any other software or hardware, secure or accurate. DoBeDo will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, provided that DoBeDo shall always be subject to obligations and liability imposed by law. No warranty is given as the availability of the Website, or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free, or defects corrected. You must rely on your own judgement and applications in protecting against viruses, malware or any other harmful code. DoBeDo offers no warranties in this regard.
- You agree to indemnify and hold DoBeDo including its employees, artists, representatives and agents, harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses arising from any claim or action brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms, or other liabilities howsoever caused by your acts or omissions, whether directly or indirectly.
- If any aspect of these Terms should be determined by a court or tribunal of proper jurisdiction and authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason then the terminology adjudicated upon shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall survive and remain binding, of full force and effect and enforceable by us.
- The Terms and any related dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of England in relation to any such dispute or claim including any relevant provision for the determination of the relevant matter/s by a lower court or another appropriate tribunal.